-Jiri Kosina updates linux-block -> floppy, Roland Dreier has
Infiniband updates, Rafael J. Wysocki updates PM and ACPI for
-rc3, and David Miller updates networking:
This is what we usually expect at this stage of the game, lots of
little things, mostly in drivers. With the occaisional “oops didn’t
mean to do that” kind of regressions in the core code.
1) Uninitialized data in __ip_vs_get_timeouts(), from Arnd Bergmann
2) Reject invalid ACK sequences in Fast Open sockets, from Jerry Chu.
3) Lost error code on return from _rtl_usb_receive(), from Christian
4) Fix reset resume on USB rt2x00, from Stanislaw Gruszka.
5) Release resources on error in pch_gbe driver, from Veaceslav Falico.
6) Default hop limit not set correctly in ip6_template_metrics, fix
from Li RongQing.
7) Gianfar PTP code requests wrong kind of resource during probe,
fix from Wei Yang.
8) Fix VHOST net driver on big-endian, from Michael S. Tsirkin.
9) Mallenox driver bug fixes from Jack Morgenstein, Or Gerlitz,
Moni Shoua, Dotan Barak, and Uri Habusha.
10) usbnet leaks memory on TX path, fix from Hemant Kumar.
11) Use socket state test, rather than presence of FIN bit packet,
to determine FIONREAD/SIOCINQ value. Fix from Eric Dumazet.
12) Fix cxgb4 build failure, from Vipul Pandya.
13) Provide a SYN_DATA_ACKED state to complement SYN_FASTOPEN in socket
info dumps. From Yuchung Cheng.
14) Fix leak of security path in kfree_skb_partial(). Fix from
15) Handle RX FIFO overflows more resiliently in pch_gbe driver, from
16) Fix MAINTAINERS file pattern for networking drivers, from Jean
17) Add iPhone5 IDs to IPHETH driver, from Jay Purohit.
18) VLAN device type change restriction is too strict, and should not
trigger for the automatically generated vlan0 device. Fix from
19) Make PMTU/redirect flushing work properly again in ipv4, from Steffen
20) Fix memory corruptions by using kfree_rcu() in netlink_release().
From Eric Dumazet.
21) More qmi_wwan device IDs, from Bjørn Mork.
22) Fix unintentional change of SNAT/DNAT hooks in generic NAT
infrastructure, from Elison Niven.
23) Fix 3.6.x regression in xt_TEE netfilter module, from Eric Dumazet.